CSP Financial Assistance
Qualified scholars can enjoy up to Php 120,000 per academic year (for Full Scholarship)
Application for CSP in CHED-CAR is now online. Prepare your scanned requirements beforehand to avoid hassle while applying online
CHED Priority Course
Course of the applicant must be included in the CHED Priority Courselist. Click this box to know the CHED Priority Courses.
Not on the Priority List?
If your chosen course is not on the list, worry not. CHED-UNIFAST offers financial grants that you can apply for. Click this link to know more about UNIFAST.
The following are the Eligibility and Documentary Requirements for CSP
A student must comply with the following criteria to qualify for the scholarship grant:
- Filipino citizen;
- Graduating high school/High school graduate with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 96% for Full State Scholarship Program (FSSP) and Full Private Education Student Financial Assistance(FPESFA) and for Half-SSP and Half-PESFA, GWA must be atleast 93% to 95% or its equivalent.It will be computed as follows:
- If Graduating: Grade 11 (1st sem + 2nd sem) + 1st semester of Grade 12 then grade is computed as ((Average GWA of Grade 11 1st sem + 2nd sem)) + GWA of grade 12)/3)
- If Graduated Grade 12, then grade is computed (1st semester + 2nd semester grade of G12 / 2) as G12 GWA
- Enroll in CHED Priority Course. (CMO No. 10, S. 2021)
- Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds PhP400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college; and
- Aside from the requirements in 1, 2, 3, and Documentary Requirements 1, 2, and 3 hereof, those student-applicants belonging to the special group of persons such as the Underprivileged and Homeless Citizens under Republic Act (RA) No. 7279, Persons with Disability (PWDs) under RA No. 7277 as amended, Solo Parents and/or their Dependents under RA 8872, Senior Citizens under RA 8894), and Indigenous Peoples under RA 8371, shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices of agencies.
- Citizenship: Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
•High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; and
•Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students
- Proof of Income of Parents/Guardian: The student-applicants shall submit any of the following
•Latest ITR (2022) of parents or guardian if employed
•Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
•Certificate of Indigency of parents/guardian from their Barangay
•Certificate/Case Study from DSWD
•Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
Are you qualified to be a CHED Scholar?
Application for AY 2023-2024 is OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Applications are now being evaluated. Applicants will be notified through email. For inquiries, please send us a message at facebook.com/chedstufaps.cordillera
If you have any inquiry regarding the CHED Scholarship Program, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
BSU Compound, Km. 6, Cabanao, Balili, La Trinidad, Benguet